Important: All the scientific articles linked from this page are for reference only.
Zero Gravity did not in any way produce, finance or was involved in the production of the articles below.
LIGHT THERAPY CLINICALLY TESTED TECHNOLOGY APPROVED BY TOP UNIVERSITIES
Red Light Therapy
1. Effect of Light Emitting Diodes in the Photodynamic Therapy of Rheumatoid Arthritis
2. Enhancement of the Blood Growth Promoting Activity After Exposure of Volunteers to Visible and Infrared Polarized Light. Part I: Stimulation of Human Keratinocyte Proliferation in Vitro.
3. Effect of Cluster Multi-diode Light Emitting Diode Therapy (LEDT) on Exercise-induced Skeletal Muscle Fatigue and Skeletal Muscle Recovery in Humans.
4. Effect of Light-emitting Diodes Therapy (LEDT) on Knee Extensor Muscle Fatigue.
5. A Study to Determine The Efficacy of Combination LED Light Therapy (633 nm and 830 nm) in Facial Skin Rejuvenation
6. Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs) in Dermatology
7. Regulation of Skin Collagen Metabolism In Vitro Using a Pulsed 660nm LED Light Source: Clinical Correlation with a Single-Blinded Study
8. A Controlled Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Red and Near-Infrared Light Treatment in Patient Satisfaction, Reduction of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Roughness, and Intradermal Collagen Density Increase
9. Effects of Infrared Radiation on Skin Photo-Aging and Pigmentation
10. Facial Rejuvenation Using LEDs - Facial Rejuvenation in the Triangle of ROS
11. LEDs for Recovery - Comparison between Cold Water Immersion Therapy (CWIT) and Light Emitting Diode Therapy (LEDT) in Short-term Skeletal Muscle Recovery after High-intensity Exercise in Athletes - Preliminary Results
12. Low Level Laser (Light) Therapy (LLLT) for Cosmetic Medicine and Dermatology
13. The Nuts and Bolts of Low-level Laser (Light) Therapy
14. Low-Level Laser Therapy as A Treatment for Chronic Pain
Blue Light Therapy
1. A Prospective, Randomized, Open and Comparative Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Blue Light Treatment Versus a Topical Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Formulation in Patients with Acne grade II and III.
2. Self-diagnosis of Mild-to-Moderate Acne for Self-Treatment with Blue Light Therapy.
3. Clinical Efficacy of Self-applied Blue Light Therapy for Mild-to-Moderate Facial Acne.
4. Light-emitting Diode 415 nm in the Treatment of Inflammatory Acne: An Open-label, Multicentric, Pilot Investigation.
5. An Open Study to Determine the Efficacy of Blue Light in the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Acne.
6. A New Targeted Blue Light Phototherapy for the Treatment of Acne.
Combination of Red and Blue Light
1. Combination Blue (415 nm) and Red (633 nm) LED Phototherapy in the Treatment of Mild to Severe Acne Vulgaris.
2. Phototherapy with Blue (415 nm) and Red (660 nm) Light in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris.
3. New Derm Just Recommended Adding Blue Light.
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) for Hair Growth
1. Low-Level Laser (Light) Therapy (LLLT) for Treatment of Hair Loss
2. Low Level Laser Therapy and Hair Regrowth: An Evidence-based Review
3. The Growth of Human Scalp Hair Mediated by Visible Red Light Laser and LED Sources in Males
You do not have permission to view this page