Important: All the scientific articles linked from this page is for reference only.
Zero Gravity did not produce , finance or was involve in copyright of below in anyways.
Red Light Therapy
1. Effect of Light Emitting diodes in the Photodynamic Therapy of Rheumatoid Arthritis
2. Enhancement of the Blood Growth Promoting Activity After Exposure of Volunteers to Visible and Infrared Polarized Light. Part I: Stimulation of Human Keratinocyte Proliferation in Vitro.
3. Effect of Cluster Multi-diode Light Emitting Diode Therapy (LEDT) on Exercise-induced Skeletal Muscle Fatigue and Skeletal Muscle Recovery in Humans.
4. Effect of Light-emitting Diodes Therapy (LEDT) on Knee Extensor Muscle Fatigue.
5. A Study to Determine The Efficacy of Combination LED Light Therapy (633 nm and 830 nm) in Facial Skin Rejuvenation
6. Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs) in Dermatology
7. Regulation of Skin Collagen Metabolism In Vitro Using a Pulsed 660nm LED Light Source: Clinical Correlation with a Single-Blinded Study
8. A Controlled Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Red and Near-Infrared Light Treatment in Patient Satisfaction, Reduction of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Roughness, and Intradermal Collagen Density Increase
9. Effects of Infrared Radiation on Skin Photo-Aging and Pigmentation
10. Facial Rejuvenation Using LEDs – Facial Rejuvenation in the Triangle of ROS
11. LEDs for Recovery – Comparison between Cold Water Immersion Therapy (CWIT) and Light Emitting Diode Therapy (LEDT) in Short-term Skeletal Muscle Recovery after High-intensity Exercise in Athletes – Preliminary Results
12. Low Level Laser (Light) Therapy (LLLT) for Cosmetic Medicine and Dermatology
13. The Nuts and Bolts of Low-level Laser (Light) Therapy
14. Low-Level Laser Therapy As A Treatment For Chronic Pain
15. Regulation of Skin Collagen Metabolism In Vitro Using a Pulsed 660 nm LED Light Source: Clinical Correlation with a Single-Blinded Study
16. Biphasic Dose Response In Low Level Light Therapy
17. Photobiomodulation Therapy (Pbmt) Improves Performance and Accelerates Recovery of High-Level Rugby Players in Field Test: A Randomized, Crossover, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Study.
18. Cost-Effectiveness of Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) in Head and Neck Cancer Patients Receiving Concurrent Chemoradiation
19. Phototherapy 660 nm for the Prevention of Radiodermatitis in Breast Cancer Patients Receiving Radiation Therapy: Study Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Trial
20. Photobiomodulation and Eccentric Exercise for Achilles Tendinopathy: A Randomized Controlled Trial
21. The Effect of LED on Blood Microcirculation During Chronic Wound Healing in Diabetic and Non-Diabetic Patients-A Prospective, Double-Blind Randomized Study
22. Introduction to Low Level LightTherapy (LLLT) for Pain Relief
Blue Light Therapy
1. A Prospective, Randomized, Open and Comparative Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Blue Light Treatment Versus a Topical Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Formulation in Patients with Acne grade II and III.
2. Self-diagnosis of Mild-to-Moderate Acne for Self Treatment with Blue Light Therapy.
3. Clinical Efficacy of Self-applied Blue Light Therapy for Mild-to-Moderate Facial Acne.
4. Light-emitting Diode 415 nm in the Treatment of Inflammatory Acne: An Open-label, Multicentric, Pilot Investigation.
5. An Open Study to Determine the Efficacy of Blue Light in the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Acne.
6. A New Targeted Blue Light Phototherapy for the Treatment of Acne.
Low level laser Thearpy (LLLT) for Hair Growth
1. Low-Level Laser (Light) Therapy (LLLT) for Treatment of Hair Loss
2. Low Level Laser Therapy and Hair Regrowth: An Evidence-based Review
3. The Growth of Human Scalp Hair Mediated by Visible Red Light Laser and LED Sources in Males